Payment & Shipping Terms:
CNC machining/lathing/turning/milling or pressed metal parts Aluminium/Stainless steel/Copper/Brass/Steel/Mild Steel parts
|Machining Process:||CNC Machining, Polishing||Accuracy:||+/-0.05mm|
|Applied Area:||Machinery Equipment, Industrial Component||Type:||Made In One Single Block Of Material|
|Specialty:||Used For Testing And Displaying||Standard:||Custom Made As Requests|
CNC Machining Rapid Prototypes CNC Turning And CNC Lathing Metal Parts
|Stainless Steel Metal Rapid Prototype|
|Materials||Stainless steel, brass, steel, bronze, aluminium, or any other metal materials required|
|Machining process||CNC turning, CNC lathing|
|Surface requests||Surface to be smooth, no scrathes|
|Function||Structure testing; displaying; assembling|
|Manufacturing||Lead time||2- 3 work days|
|Other services||Surface finishing||Polishing, painting, anodizing, plating, powder painting or other surface treatment as required|
We offer structure design
|Drawing formats||*.stp / *.igs / *.prt / *.x_t / *.CATPart|
1. A wide range of materials can be selected in our local market to meet the design and testing needs of customers.
2. No matter what kind of structure is desired, we will help to make it successfully in a short time.
3. Almost all kinds of surface finishing processes are available; appearance can be whatever required.
4. Final prototype can be used for testing, displaying, or even for sale.
5. Support revising mechanical structure before/during machining process.
6. It has similar mechanical strength with injection mold, thus related structure and simulated tests can be done.
|Applied area||Machine equipment parts, auto parts, tool parts|
|Function||1. Structure testing 2. Sample using 3. Displaying 4. For Sale 5.Low-volume production|
1. +15 years' machining experience
2. Competitve pricing
3. Fast, realiable delivery
4. Good communication and personalised care
5. One-off, small to medium, mass batch production
6. Manufacturing expertise and design advice